Monday 2 July 2012

Happy 4th July And To Say Thanks - Portraits for $110 : )

It really has been quite a year in one way or another.
So I wanted to say thanks, and also Happy 4th July to all my American friends : )


Last year I was really just beginning, then a feature on Oh Joy! bought a lot of attention to my greetings cards.
Next saw a lovely feature on Daily Candy's website, which was an unexpected surprise.
And also a lovely mention in Martha Stewarts Holiday Gift Guide!
This led on to me having so many lovely commissions from truly fabulous people!

As well as my customers I've had fabulous support from some top websites and blogs.
So thanks also to:
BlanketID
Pawsh 
Pretty Fluffy 
Miles To Style
Dog Milk
Modern Dog Magazine
Bean Town Handmade
Paw Seasons
and Puppy Snob to name a few.

I'm doing Custom Portraits for $110 plus p&p from now till next Monday.
Spread the word....
x x x
Get in touch at info@studio-legohead.com









No comments:

Post a Comment